"What a truly wonderful and inspiring book, my daughter didn’t want to put it down! Full of beautiful adventures but also very rewarding to read. Combination of action, fun, learning and allowing children to understand the importance of values, caring and being a good friend. "
"My daughter loved this book and honestly it was fun to read. Great messaging throughout, the love of running & sportsmanship resonates for sure."
"I loved reading this book with my daddy, the story was good fun, the main characters are really cool, I like that the animals are friends and help one another. I enjoyed the adventure and the running makes me want to do my daily mile everyday at school. I would like to become a CCRC member and read more adventures."
How to leave a review
I’d love to hear what you thought of The Cheetah Cub Running Club books! You can leave a review by using the comments form at the bottom of the page below: it’s probably a good idea to type and save your review in a Word document first then copy and paste it into the form. Tips for posting:
- Children – if you are in the UK, Ireland or USA and are under age 13 please ask a grown up to post your review for you or get their permission first and have them sit with you while you add your review. (If you are in any other EU country or elsewhere and are under age 16 please ask a grown-up to help you.)
- Where the form asks for your name, use just your first name or initials or a nickname. If you want to add your age too that would be great!
- Any grown-ups – no need to add your age 🙂
- Post as a ‘guest‘ (my blog will give you a cartoon avatar!)
- Only add your email address if you want to be notified when other reviews are added (it will not be visible or shared for any marketing purposes and I will not add you to any mailing list).
- When you submit your review be sure to wait for a message telling you it has been received before leaving this screen (otherwise it wont’ reach me!).
- There will be a short delay before it appears as I will check all reviews just in case of spam – check back later in the day or in the next few days if it doesn’t appear within a few minutes as that means I haven’t picked up the notification yet, or I’m busy writing or doing other book things, so can’t reply right away 😊.
- Once it’s up I will put a copy of your review higher up the page so that others can see without having to scroll down past here!
- Parents/Grown-ups: it’s easy to add reviews to Amazon too and it will help more parents and children find out about ‘The Cheetah Cub Running Club’. If you are able to take a moment to copy your/your child’s review there that would be wonderful!